So now when I have a gift card I have to spend it. Now.
My sweet Mother In Law gave this to me for Christmas and I can't decide what to buy.
I would like a new backdrop for taking portraits but I'm just not sure... Maybe one of those fun tripods.
Any seasoned photographers out there reading this? I'd love to hear what you think...
I have a Nikon D90... it came with 2 lenses. A 18-55mm and another one that goes to 200mm. I also bought a 50mm lens. And I bought glass filters to protect my lenses. And I bought a remote. I also have a sweet little camera bag. What else should I add to my gear???
Oh and it's worth $50... almost forgot to mention that detail!
3 comments:
You should email my friend Kimberly (check out her blog at http://kimberlygarofolo.typepad.com/capturing_the_moments/
and see what she thinks. She is so great and is always so helpful.
I'm sure Joel Bock and Bren/Amy would have plenty of ideas for you. How fun!
I'd put it towards a flash... you could get away with an SB200 and only have to put out a little money. That's JMHO though. Have fun.. I love dreaming and clicking thru B&H.
Post a Comment