1. Go down a few clothing sizes (lose weight, lose inches, gain muscle) all good stuff
2. Be an excellent example of physical fitness for my boys (water aerobics 2x/week, cardio 3x/week+)
3. Become an athlete (see #1 and #2 for specifics) and do at least one 5k race.
4. Spend 1:1 time with my boys
5. Less TV more play
6. Make my backyard (what there is of it) an inviting place to be
7. Have a successful garden
8. Acquire a small white desk of my dreams for upstairs
9. Catch up on scrapbooks (or at least work on them)
10. Be diligent in planning date nights
11. Make myself presentable by the time Kent gets home from work. In a Betty Crocker kinda way (okay, minus the pearls and the 50's style dresses & panty hose).
12. Eat my fruits and vegetables and drink my water
13. Leave the potato chips at the grocery store (yes, this is hard for me)
14. Master the art of taking indoor photographs without my flash
15. Record the meals I make that are "hits" for reference. I'm really am good at trying new recipes... not so good at remembering to make the "good ones" again.
16. Plan a "craft" schedule and execute it... they like glue and paper and colors and messes and need to do more of it
17. Finish painting the interior of our house preferably before it's time to repaint the downstairs
18. Paint the boys bathroom
19. Encourage Kent to "DO ART"
20. Simplify (ya, I know... this covers quite.a.lot).
21. Drink more beer (I'm kidding... just checking to make sure you're paying attention)
The people I like who ought to benefit from these lofty goals (because I'll be smaller and happier and organized):
Littlest Boy
2 comments:
LOVED this post Sally. Heartwarming and funny all wrapped into one. And what's wrong with drinking a little more beer? You'll be exercising, right?!? We did a family 5K at Joan Austin last May that was cheap, included a bragging-rights t-shirt and was small and fun. I think they're doing it again.
Great Goals Sally. I hope you have a fabulous year. Let me know how I can help.
Post a Comment