Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bring in the Clowns

Last week, the big boys and I went to what was likely the most fun birthday party we've been to. Ever. Who knew Clown parties could be so much fun? My friend had everything from Popcorn to Clown Cupcakes... it was absolutely adorable! Her son was so cute. I had never seen a child belly laugh for an hour solid before. He had so much fun! I held myself back and didn't post any photos of Kenneth on my blog because Kim is a blogger herself and I didn't want to steal her thunder... but I could resist posting a few photos of my kiddos. I'll add my favorites of Kenneth later (if she lets me). He was just too adorable... LOVE that kid! And apparently now I LOVE clowns. Who knew?











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sally, I am so glad you enjoyed the party. You are welcome to post as you wish. I am TRYING to get things posted, but find other things to do!! Post away! Thanks again for taking such beautiful pictures of my kids and the other guests of the party!