meandering ideas and photographs from a devoted wife, stay at home mommy, and part time chef who is only trying to do her best
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Clowns make kids laugh
Now that my friend Kim has updated her blog, I felt free to post a few more photos of the Clown party. Watching those kids laugh that hard was an experience like no other! Thank you again Kim for such a fun party! I know my kids will remember this one for the rest of their lives. Here is the link to the pictures I posted earlier in the week.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Love the pictures. I am so glad you had a great time at the party. My kids loved it and Kenneth still talks about how funny Spencer was.
1 comment:
Love the pictures. I am so glad you had a great time at the party. My kids loved it and Kenneth still talks about how funny Spencer was.
Post a Comment