Sunday, January 02, 2011

Christmas Day at Nanie & Bompa's

We had a lovely Christmas Day at Mom & Dad's house.  I didn't get as many photos of the cousins as I would have liked since I wasn't feeling well.  It was so pretty on the lake and it was lovely to see family.  


Opening stockings from Grandma & Grandpa.  I love the view of the lake behind Spencer.

Mt Hood was out!

I love Christmas at Mom & Dad's.  So pretty!  You can see Finley is trying to talk my Dad into opening a Candy Cane for him.  Hudson is having Kent help him with one of his transformers (a new trend in our house).

Pokemon Cards!

My big boy

Daddy helping the boys go through their stockings

Spencer was so excited to get this blanket from his Great-Grannie

Mom showing Finley his new Train & Lego Table.  So fun!

Reading "The Night Before Christmas" with Nanie Janie

Ahhh Bubble Lights.  We always had these growing up... I'm still on the lookout for the perfect set for my tree.

My cousin Aaron with Kent & Finley

Serena & Aunt Lynne looking at the calendar I made Dad for Christmas

Evie, Hudson & Brook "helping" make whipping cream

My Dad and Finley

My brother, Ben and my Aunt Marcia
Spencer, Ricky, Stewart & Forest playing Wii

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great pictures. Merry Christmas. Glad you are feeling better.