Tuesday, January 04, 2011

That Hudson

Kent and I are pretty sure Hudson is our funniest kid.


Hudson:  Sigh "Mom, I just don't know who I'm going to marry."
Me:  "You likely haven't even met who you're going to marry.  Why are you concerned?"
Hudson:  Sigh "Guess I can't marry Ellie.  She's going to marry Kenneth."
Me:  "Oh you think so?"
Hudson:  "Can I marry you then, Mommy?"
Me:  "Nope, I'm married to Daddy."
Hudson:  "I guess I'll just marry Tenley, then."  


Hudson:  "Nolan brought a pillow pet to school today.  He got it from his grandparents.  They must REALLY love him.  He has LOTS of grandparents.  He has 999."  


Hudson:  "Mom, guess what!  There's a kid in my school named Soldier!"
Me:  "Do you mean, Hunter?"
Hudson:  "Oh ya, that's it."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...that is the cutest thing ever! Hudson does make me laugh each time I see him too! This engagement between Ellie and Kenneth has been steady for about a year now! Kids are too funny!

Anonymous said...

He crcaks me up!!