Spencer: (without hesitation) Meat
This of course was followed up with an explanation of what "plural" means.
Just as I get home from work Hudson runs up to me squealing: "Mommy, you're home!" He runs into my arms and squeals, "You smell sooooooooo good Mommy! Just like bacon!"
This one is more for us to reflect on when Finley is big and no longer says adorable 2 year old things. He says this when he's "done." This could be applied to his car seat, getting down from the table, getting out of bed, etc.
"I done too, I done too, I done too, I done too, I done too, I done too, I done tooooooooooooo." This is repeated basically until, well... someone notices.



3 comments:
Doncha just love how their minds work?! So cute.
mmmm bacon. I think I would like you to smell like yummy scones from CC.
I'm in love with the plural of cow. HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment