![]() |
| Spencer's silhouette can be seen to the left as he plays with the train around the tree. |
![]() |
| I took this one with the shutter open for the longest time my camera would allow. I love that you can see the headlight of the train going around the tree. |
| The boys are a little excited! |
| Merry Christmas! |
| Legos! |
| Transformers! |
| I think all Finley wanted for Christmas this year was a Candy Cane |
| Santa wraps the boys gifts in brown paper with green string every year. |
| It was a Transformer year for Hudson |
| Santa brought Spencer a guitar for Christmas this year. He was SUPER happy! |
| A transformer costume from his brothers |
![]() |
| Finley loving his train from Aunt Lynne & Uncle Mike |



1 comment:
Next year you're invited over to my house to take a gorgeous picture of our tree...but please bring your train because that would make it even better. ;)
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas Day with the family!!
Post a Comment