meandering ideas and photographs from a devoted wife, stay at home mommy, and part time chef who is only trying to do her best
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Doughnuts and Impromptu Portraits
So this morning I had a brilliant idea. Why not pack the kids up and head to the next town over for doughnuts and play time at our favorite park? I didn't have to ask the kids twice, that's for sure... they jumped up off the couch and scrambled for their shoes & clothes. Doughnuts are sure motivating! While we were there I decided to play with my camera some and got some good shots of the kiddos. Of course Spencer had flown off a piece of play equipment and scraped his face good and Hudson had chocolate doughnut all over his face but I guess we're keeping it real here! Despite the minor scrape, once we got home Spencer announced, "this is the BEST day of my life." How's that for a good start to a Sunday? Here are a few fun shots of our morning.










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too fun! I LOVE the picture of Finley crawling!
Love that Finley crawling shot! And Kent is awesome coming off the swing! Your family is full of handsome men & one beautiful momma! Glad you had such a great day!
Doughnuts AND the park!? What a great mommy and daddy! Love the pictures, Sally!
Post a Comment