Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Funny things they say & do

Spencer: Mom, next time we go to Disneyland can I go on the Mama Mia ride?

LOL

And here are some funny photos of Spencer and his best friend Emma.  Spencer thought it was a fabulous idea to use water color paints as face paint.  Emma took one look at him and ran home to follow suit.  Love these kids!  







2 comments:

Amber D. said...

Have I let you know about our photo challenge yet? It starts up again next week- hope you stop by!

A taste of life in the Las Vegas Valley... said...

Sally,
Love your blog! You have darling children! So happy I learned about it so I can watch you and the family! If you ever come to Las Vegas please look us up. Also, I have a blog on Jim's website called "Just for fun discounts" that shows discounts for hotels, shows and whatever for Las Vegas. http://www.jamesmarrs.com/
Tell Kent I'm going to check out his website, I love his art work!
Love,
Francie Marrs fmarrs@cox.net