meandering ideas and photographs from a devoted wife, stay at home mommy, and part time chef who is only trying to do her best
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Old Friends
I have this group of high school girlfriends that I've been getting together with more or less since we started having kids. It's not as often as any of us would like, but it's always a sweet time of chatting and watching our kids grow through the years. Last month, our group was much bigger than in past years. This is all thanks to... Face Book (of course). I realize I've already posted these photos on Face book, but I didn't want my on-line blog journal thing to miss out so here they are again. We did have a second play date... however my camera missed the boat so I have no photos of that outing (gasp)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment