Tuesday, July 07, 2009

blog, blog, blog

I feel like I have so much to blog yet I am lost without my pictures!  It's not that I don't have any new ones, because really I do... they are just stuck in my camera because I have used up all the disk space on my computer and I have no disks to back up what I have and well... you get the idea!

So what on earth have we been doing?
1.  Took portraits of my cousin Greg & Melanie's kids - they even came HERE!
2.  Park Play time & neighborhood kids play time
3.  Went Strawberry picking again
4.  Went to the library reading kick-off party 
5.  Jeffrey's birthday party.  He's 2 1/2 and his parents celebrate his birthday in the summer since his birthday is Christmas Day.  Aren't they smart?
6.  Went to the beach to visit Kent's Dad
7.  Had my good friend Amanda and her kids over
8.  Went on a date to the best new restaurant around ever - Farm to Fork
9.  Had a play date at the park with my high school girlfriends and ALL their kiddos
10.  Had a girls shopping night with my fabulous girlfriend Sarah... how I cherish these times!
11.  Went to my friend Heidi's house for a card making night with my Mom.  So fun!!!
12.  Spencer had golf lessons
13. Mom's birthday party
14.  Played at Nana Sue's house
15.  Fourth of July parade, boat parade and swimming at Mom & Dad's at the lake.
16.  And now swim lessons!

So I do have a lot I could be blogging about, but without photos... what fun is that?  I guess I'm just a "picture says a thousand words" kind of girl.  :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

busy busy! am excited about your portrait taking! Want to hear more about that!