This first grouping is from the last week in June... I LOVE it when my boys play together... calmly happily, and totally carefree. This was one such afternoon...
meandering ideas and photographs from a devoted wife, stay at home mommy, and part time chef who is only trying to do her best
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
She's back...
You know that commercial about the kid jumping off the diving board into a pool and he's caught in mid-air... "stuck" so to speak? Then he goes on to say that he's been stuck in his Mom's digital camera because she never downloads her photos? Ya, that's pretty much what happened here. Except it wasn't due to my lack of diligence, rather the fact that my computer was FULL. Now we've backed up photos and burned them to disks and all that good stuff so I feel like I can blog again. Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sweet! What brother-fun they'll have as they grow up together!
Post a Comment