We recently spent a warm October day on the beach... there was no wind which was really bizarre. It's definitely a calm day on the beach in Oregon when you can talk to each other without yelling over the wind and the roaring ocean. The boys had a blast playing in the sand while I snapped a few photos. Here are my favorites (most fully appreciated when clicked on to get their whole effect). I'm curious... which is your favorite?


Our new walker Finley... so independent!

3 of my guys

I love how he walks with his hands up right now. This is my current favorite of Finley.


My big boy Spencer practicing his letters in the sand

Blondie!

Keeping that balance


Pure joy!

I played with this one a little bit

A token photo where they're all looking at the camera is over rated. But thank you Hudson for listening. :)

Sometimes a blank look is the best look
And when you get tired of walking... there's always crawling to do.
2 comments:
I love all the beach pictures of your boys. So much fun!!!
How in the world could I pick a favorite when all three boys are so adorable? Too difficult of a decision for me on this Tuesday morning! :) Great pictures Sally!!!
Post a Comment