"Wow! You've got your hands full."
That's usually the token phrase I get when I'm out and about with my 3 boys. Not because they are particularly bouncy... not because they are disrespectful or obnoxiously loud. Because they are boys and there are three of them.
But my conversation at Trader Joe's was different.
Cashier: "3 boys huh?"
Me: "Yep"
Cashier: "I was the middle boy... so I was the one who did crazy things to get attention."
Me: "Oh really?"
Cashier: "You got any pyros?"
Me: "Uh no"
Cashier: (incredulously) "No one has set anything on fire?"
Me: 'No"
Cashier: "But you do have a rumpus room set up right? Full of stuff they can destroy?"
Now why am I taking this Parenting Boys class when I can just go to Trader Joe's for the inside scoop. Pyros... seriously.
1 comment:
FUNNY!!! Trader Joes offers so much.
Post a Comment