Yep, I got to go to the beach two weekends in a row! Last weekend, our family headed out to the beach to spend time with Kent's Dad and his friend. We really had a lovely time... the boys went fishing, we had great food and did some relaxing. The next morning we went and played in the sand with the boys. Kent's sister Carrie came by with her son Miles who is just 6 weeks older than Finley and my parents also stopped by for dinner on what was their anniversary! It was great family time. Here are a bunch of photos of the fun at Grandpa Pat's. I'll post the photos of our beach time on another day, as there are lots! I wish I had a photo of Spencer in his Carhart overalls. Because he knows Grandpa Pat gave them to him he insisted on wearing them. Problem? They are a size 4 and he is 6 years old! The overalls were way too short and he looked so silly in them... but he insisted they fit. I have a feeling I know what he's getting for Christmas from Grandpa Pat!



Hudson catching bubbles with Miles

Miles likes to watch shows on his Mom's ipod touch, so I thought I'd let Finley play with my iphone. Finley and Hudson are watching the Wiggles here.

Aunt Carrie & Cousin Miles... he is so cute!

I was bummed that we forgot Finley's booster chair, but I guess he's a big enough boy to sit at the counter without it already!
1 comment:
Glad you had a good time! Your so blessed to be so close the the ocean. Your boys are just so cute and getting bigger so fast!
Post a Comment