Friday, October 30, 2009

Spencer's "Harvest Party" at school

Funny... they don't call it Halloween anymore. Spencer had a Harvest Party at school this week, complete with Jack-o-lantern decorating, Spider hats and fun! His teacher had set up 6 tables for the kids and somehow managed to rotate them through the stations in an orderly fashion. I am still baffled at how she did this and I was there! She is *AMAZING*. The stations were Bingo , Coloring & Connect the Dots, Cookie Decoating, Spider Hat Making, Bean Bag Throw and Put the nose on the Pumpkin. I am so grateful to my fabulous friend Sarah for watching the little boys so I could participate in this fun event. The kids were so excited and so cute... I think they had a blast! I was too bashful to bring big camera with me, but here are some fun shots of the kiddos from little camera. I really think the kids in his class are the cutest kids ever.

At the end of the day, the teacher drew names for who got to be a "mummy." Spencer was so excited that his name was drawn! He started walking across the room as a mummy immediately. So. his. thing.



The whole class minus the 6 kids who were out sick. The kids were allowed to bring 2 dress up things each for the party.


Spencer working on his coloring sheet... diligently.


The beginnings of his Spider Hat


His wonderful teacher! Aren't her tights the cutest?


With his current table group. I'm sure you recognize his buddy from previous blog postings. I don't think he ever takes a photo without a peace sign LOL.


Making their Jack-o-lanterns


Ready for Bingo!


Spencer the Mummy!

No comments: