Monday, February 01, 2010

Markers meet Finley





Just a little FYI...

Dry Erase Markers:
Come off of walls, carpets and wash out of clothes.
They also wipe off glossy covered books, and stair rails. And Fisher Price garages.

They don't come off paper or textured book covers.

I don't know if they come off of Bean Bag Chair covers. Yet.

Washable Markers:
Come off walls and carpets and little boys hands.

3 year olds:
Are not made to watch 21 month old toddlers upstairs... even when you're downstairs and can hear everything while you're force feeding a cat and finishing up a couple tasks.

This is what I learned last night.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the heads-up! BTW, seven year olds are not good babysitters either...

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I hope you can get everything clean!!

Sarah said...

FINLEY!!!! He thinks he is sooo funny.

Sorry for the mess.

Andrea said...

He is an artist! He chooses different mediums for his works of art and is following in his daddy's footsteps. :)

Sally said...

After about 2 hours of scrubbing with Murphy's Oil Soap, Hand Sanitizer, Rubbing Alcohol and Sunblock... not to mention the two toothbrushes I sacrificed... the dry erase marker did come out of the bean bag chairs. Whew! It was hard work! I hope it was worth all the fun Finley had!

Jolene Brown said...

LOL Oh cutie Finley..you naughty kitten! You have such a great attitude about markers and messes. :-) Cute pictures!