Monday, March 01, 2010

Biker Dudes

These are my biker dudes
Don't they look fierce?

Hudson is especially intimidating. He likes to demonstrate how strong he is. Let me explain...

This is "little strong."


Hudson demonstrating, "medium strong."


And last but not least, "big strong!" Isn't he fierce? I think the Cookie Monster and Zoe on his helmet really up the terrifying factor, don't you?

But watch out for Finley

He is clearly as strong as the rest of them, even with his sippy cup.

Speaking of big, strong boys. Check out Spencer!
Look Ma!


No training wheels!

Spencer really hasn't had a lot of bike practice. In fact when we bought his bike for his birthday a couple years ago, or so, we bought the cheapest bike we could find. At Target. I used to take him out on it from time to time but once we were coming around the block and the seat fell off, followed by the pedal and then one of the training wheels. We introduced him then to his Razor scooter and all things bicycle were forgotten.

Sunday, Kent thought we'd take him down to the school to ride his bike without training wheels. I was skeptical, but Kent gave the bike a tune-up and away we went! He still needs practice, of course, but how how proud I am of my boy! He's doing great and staying up... I just have to keep saying, "watch the wheel, look straight ahead, keep pedaling, don't stop, keep going, pedal, pedal, pedal!" And I get to run along side him... which if you know me... it's what I want to do anyway.

Sigh... I sure am loving these experiences with my boys... they are growing too fast.

2 comments:

Jen said...

New header photo=Amazing
Biker Dudes=AWESOME
Hudson's Fierceness=Totally Adorable

Your boys are so handsome and sweet!

Rebekah said...

I can't wait until my three can do this together!