Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sleeping kiddos

I love me some sleepy kiddos... not the cranky kind necessarily. Rather, the asleep kind.

Here are some of my favorites - mostly of Hudson since he's the one who falls asleep so often! I'm a bit sad that Hudson is getting out of his habit of falling asleep regardless of what's happening around him. It was so cute!

Most of these photos were taken with my iphone. While this does make them grainy, it certainly makes them candid - which is what I love about having a camera on my phone. It's nearly always with me.























3 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Sally, I LOVE all of these pictures. I agree - sleeping kiddos are SUPER sweet! How fun that you've captured all of these moments.

Profile said...

I cannot believe your kids can sleep like that. I love it.

Andrea said...

LOL - LOVE the pictures!!

So glad I'm not the only one who sneaks in and snaps pictures of sleeping boys. :)