Saturday, March 06, 2010

Swagbucks

So I signed up for Swagbucks quite some time ago and I didn't get it. Recently they revamped it some and It's really pretty cool! Now I'm using it all the time. My goal? To earn enough swag bucks by Christmas to buy Amazon gift cards to purchase Christmas gifts!

What is Swagbucks? It's a search engine where you can earn "swagbucks" for doing what you're likely doing anyway... searching the internet! They now have a toolbar that you can download to your web browser making it easier to earn swagbucks than ever before. There are lots of other ways you can earn swagbucks (silly games, shopping, reading about special offers, etc) but for now, I'm just surfing.

I've only actively been using it for about a week (not even that long) and I have almost enough swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon gift card. Just think about how many I should have by Christmas!

So that's my spiel... check it out! I think you'll like it too.

Below is the widget... which you can also post to places like Facebook, blogs, etc. Another convenient way to search!

Another way you can earn swagbucks is by your friends signing up and utilizing this great tool. Here is the link to sign up: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mythreesons

No comments: