Thursday -
We started Thursday morning at the Paradise Pier hotel for Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch. This was my favorite Character Breakfast of all. I loved how interactive the characters were with the kids... Pluto even rolled around on the floor with them! The food was about the same as the other breakfasts we went to... tons of choices and really good and fresh! From there we went into the little gift shop at the hotel (Finley had had a little "accident" on my arm so I needed another shirt to go over my tank top. I was fortunate to find a really cute one that I love!
From there we went to wait for California Adventure to open which really wasn't very long, but both Hudson and Finley fell asleep while we waited! We walked over and got Fast Passes for Soaring Over California so we could do that ride again and then lined up and waited for Toy Story Mania again. Once again, we did not wait long to get on the ride. Our only mishap was Hudson woke up when we got to the ride and I realized in line that he only had one shoe on. Luckily when we got off, the shoe was in the stroller... Yay! Dad's ride had some kind of error toward the end so they gave him "a free pass." What that meant was we could walk up by the Cast Members and they'd put us ALL on the next cars! We felt totally VIP!
It's hard to believe but by this time it was already time for lunch. Kent grabbed Corn Dogs at Corn Dog Castle... yum! I'm not a Corn Dog fanatic by any means but I must say that these were the best I have ever tried! After that I did Soaring Over California with Mom and Spencer and then Mom and Kent did it again with Spencer. Meanwhile those of us not doing the ride hung out with Finley and Hudson and Dad at the Animation Studios so Finley could again crawl around. At this point poor Dad was starting to feel sick. We found out once we got home that he had an upper respiratory infection. Poor Dad had to deal with a cough, aches and a fever. Luckily the fever did not last long!
We went back to the hotel and swam while Dad took a nap and then the rest of us headed into Downtown Disney. What a Zoo! It was so crowded. We went to the Rainforest Cafe (the food was not great). The kids LOVED the atmosphere... animatronic animals everywhere and a "rainstorm" every 10 minutes. It was like the Tiki Room on steroids! After that we went to the Anne Geddes store and then attempted to go to the World of Disney Store but good grief... it was so crowded we couldn't hardly walk through it. We gave up and went back to the room. Apparently the reason it was so crazy everywhere was due to "Grad Night."
No comments:
Post a Comment