This weekend my boys got to do something for the first time... a sleep over with friends. Our great friends Sarah and Dan went out of town and left their kiddos in the care of friends. Friday night was our turn! We thought that since we had more bedrooms to work with at their house it would be best if I slept over at their house with Spencer & Hudson and left Kent and Finley at home. I divvied up the kids between the rooms and they had so much fun staying up and giggling and talking. The four of them also woke up bright and early and at 100% volume so excited to be together. I had such a blast with them... they were too much fun and it reminded me of the fun sleepovers we had as kids.
I'm sure Spencer will love this photo as a teenager. Never, ever interrupt him when he's reading (apparently).
These kids are such great buddies and are having so much fun growing up together!
4 comments:
You are a good friend. I am glad you all had such a great time!
I hope Sarah and Dan are having as much fun!
Look at all the fun!! And that is just a little too funny about Spencer...I thought he was joking, but poor guy, is he really upset? :)
What a great friend to have the kids for the weekend to let them have some time together just the two of them.
What great fun! Glad it was a success!
Thank you for being such an amazing person and keeping our kids for us. They had so much fun. You are the best.
Post a Comment