It was another successful Christmas Morning at the Moore House. The boys are at such fun and excitable ages right now. Spencer and Hudson came down the stairs at the same time. Hudson insisting it was NOT Christmas (no snow) and Spencer insisting that it was Christmas because the Christmas lights were on (the same lights that have been on every morning for 3 weeks). Love their rationale! It wasn't until Hudson saw the stockings were filled that he KNEW it was Christmas morning. Spencer dashed into the dining room to ensure that Santa ate some cookies... excited that Santa even just took a bite out of some! It was such a joy to watch them open their gifts and literally hug hard cardboard boxes with pure Glee! It was also lovely that we were able to hang out at home until noon watching the boys play with their new toys and relaxing. This year Christmas Breakfast consisted of Popeye Pancakes with Apple Filling topping and Sausages... yum!
Hits:
Spencer: Bed Tent
Hudson: Hungry Hungry Hippo (not so great once opened but he REALLY loved that box).
Finley: Busy Ball Popper - we had one before but wore it out. He plays with this thing like he's never seen one before. I'm pretty sure it's the best toddler toy made. ever.

Ah the magic of Christmas morning...

Santa wraps his gifts at our house in Parchment Paper

Stocking time!

Hello?

Hudson checking out his stocking loot

I think stocking time is my favorite part... and Santa went WAY overboard this year!

The boys patiently waiting for Finley to open his gift from them

Yay! A box! A box!!!

Finley playing with the best toy ever

Hudson may or may not be a little excited here!

Hungry Hippos!

Love the blur of activity in the background

Lite Brite! Just as fun as I remember it!

Pajamaed Christmas Morning boys!

Once Noon hit we were off to my parents for more celebration! This year was my parents turn to get Grannie (the families fight over her). It was so lovely to have her there and we were even blessed with a visit from my sweet Aunt Perp and Uncle Don... yay! Dad started the festivities off with a fabulous treasure hunt. The boys ran all over the house giggling with excitement as they opened every clue. The treasure? Bean Bags piled high upstairs with their names embroidered at the side. I think I might have heard Spencer gasp when he opened the door! We really had a great time with my parents and Grannie. So relaxing and nice! My favorite gift I gave was actually a duplicate of my Disneyland scrapbook that I made at the beach with my girlfriends. I carefully took photographs of each and every page and had Shutterfly print it into a book for me. It turned out well and my Dad was thrilled! Mom and Dad gave us all such lovely things and it was such great family time... we are so blessed to have them... I can't even begin to tell you how fun they are.

Opening stockings on the new Bean Bags

I wonder what it is?

New towels!

Hudson you're a dinosaur and I'm a shark!

Daddy reading a new story to the boys

Finley with his new towel and lovie

The boys and their Great Grannie

A boy, his bean bag and two lovies!

I think he might like it
1 comment:
Looks like your family had a magical Christmas! Even without snow!
Post a Comment