I know... I'm a blogging machine these days! The holidays are just so busy and I like to capture all we do so the boys can look back on it all when they get older. Sunday, we celebrated Christmas with my extended family. It's always fun to see the kiddos get together... there are 12 of them in all! And I love seeing my cousins and my brother too! We got together at my parents home and had a lovely dinner and exchanged gifts. A good time was had by all!

Bompa Allen playing with Finley

The popcorn man... trying really hard to let me take a photo without making a goofy face

Finley trying to play with Brook & Evie

Wii Star Wars Lego

No More Monkey's Jumping on the Bed! Poor Ricky was the one to fall off and bump his head (he was okay though)! And his mama did NOT have to call the doctor (or anything close to that). Although we may have spied her down there jumping on the bed later... (sorry, this is really only funny for those who have read the books and clearly confusing for the rest of you). To see further why this is funny, click on the photo to make it big and read the sign over their heads!

Sweet Gracelyn

No Gracie... Aunt Serena is NOT a pony!
Hudson and Evie... they always play so well together... so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment