Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Photo Wall Update

I like to post changes I make around the house now & then. It's just one of those things that will be fun to look back on. I've had these photos hanging over my couch for quite some time. They are of my 3 boys at six months of age. It's so fun for me to see the differences between my 3 babies! But at the same time, I was wanting a little something different and wanted to showcase my own photography. I must admit, I was a little sad to take the portraits down but I'm happy with the results! Now I feel inspired to change the photos out every year or so, as the boys get older. Please click on the photos to see them bigger and in detail.

Before


After


Finley modeling our "new look."

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the new pictures. They turned out so great. Good job

Rebekah said...

Where did the old photos go?

Jolene Brown said...

I LOVE the pictures! specially the one of Finley, he looks like a cute little bear. :) Great job!

Andrea said...

I totally love the new picture wall!!

Joy of NW Couponing said...

Sally....you rock....it is amazing how just changing out the pictures and adding in creative less posed ones makes it look so much better. Good job!