Mom drove out to join us before she and I went on a marathon Christmas Shopping trip. I love shopping with my Mom! We just wished we'd had more time (we could have used about 5 more hours).
meandering ideas and photographs from a devoted wife, stay at home mommy, and part time chef who is only trying to do her best
Friday, December 11, 2009
Helicopter Santa
One of our favorite Christmas events happens just the next town over. I just love it, though we don't make it every year. The idea is simple, but for the kids it's super exciting! Basically everyone shows up and stands in the parking lot and watches Santa land in the parking lot via Helicopter... That's it. But the looks on the kids faces as they watch the helicopter fly overhead and they can see the red and white of his suit is awesome! Spencer & Hudson just loved it!

Mom drove out to join us before she and I went on a marathon Christmas Shopping trip. I love shopping with my Mom! We just wished we'd had more time (we could have used about 5 more hours).
Mom drove out to join us before she and I went on a marathon Christmas Shopping trip. I love shopping with my Mom! We just wished we'd had more time (we could have used about 5 more hours).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks fun. We need to try it some time.
Looks fun. We need to try it some time.
We did this by accident one year and it was great! It was a bit of a rush even for us, the parents!
Post a Comment