Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Big Boy Bed

Hudson is sleeping in his big boy bed!  We put the bunk beds together this past November but Hudson was still sleeping in his crib.  Tonight he told Daddy that he wanted to sleep in the big boy bed.  Kent told him he could as long as he stayed in bed.  He stayed (after lots of giggling with big brother) and now he's sleeping.  I just went up to check on him and it made me kind of sad seeing this little person in this great big bed.  He's is growing up so fast!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah!!! Did he stay in bed all night? I hope it goes well for you.

Jenn said...

Sally... pictures???? And yay for Hudson!

Jolene Brown said...

Yay! That is so fun, I know what you mean about feeling sad. When Tyler first slept on the bottom bunk I told Aaron I wanted to put the crib back up for a little longer. :) Now Anna is in a toddler bed and it feels hard all over again.