Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weight Watchers - Week 1

Week one went really well.  I don't plan on blogging each and every weigh in but will post on my milestones from time to time.  I lost 5 pounds this week!  Yay!  I feel like I'm off to a good start and know it will slow down... waaaaaaaaay down.  But I'm already feeling more comfortable and am still excited about my new relationship with food.

Of course this morning I'm so tired that I'm trying to decide if I want to go to Dutch Brothers for a yummy coffee treat instead of having breakfast.  That's right... I am tired enough to trade food for a good latte!  This is due to two things:  my obsession with Jack Bauer and with a baby who thinks he needs to wake up 3 times in the night to nurse.  Ack!

6 comments:

Nadia said...

Way to go! Five pounds is incredible! Keep up the great work!

We had a night like that last night too with our baby...must have been something weird where all the nursing babies decided to gang up on their moms;)

Jen said...

Hey, that must be why I'm tired too. That darn Jack. AND my baby wanted to nurse three times last night! So did you opt for breakfast or Dutch Bros?

Sally said...

Thanks Girls! I went with a Kashi bar and a snack later... I just couldn't quite do the coffee! :)

Sarah said...

I am so proud of you. Five pounds is an amazing way to start your first week. WAY to GO!!!!!

Heidi Boos said...

Congratulations, Sally! That's so great!! You're off to a great start!

Rebekah said...

That is awesome! Wow! I do hope you post your success!