I finally got it done. I feel so refreshed when I walk into my laundry room now and can see the floor. The room was full of not dirty clothes, but outgrown clothes in sizes ranging from newborn to 4T... yikes. It took me 4 hours to redo it but I am sooooooooo pleased that I took the time!
BEFORE

AFTER

6 comments:
Way to go Sally! It looks great! I love that you posted the 'before' picture, that's what our room looks like right now and I am trying to make it a relaxing sacred place :) It just looks like the dump. You've inspired me to keep at it. :)
Wow! I can't believe the difference...hmmm...maybe I need to get going with some of my cleaning & organizing, way to go! How is your weight watchers going?
Thanks girls. :) Nadia, I've actually lost around 9 pounds. I'm very happy about it and am still going strong!
That's AMAZING!!! Keep it up! That's awesome you're doing that for your family!
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!! This is my kind of before and after. It looks fantastic! Doesn't it feel like you can organize just about anything now? And, congrats on the loss...you're doing great!!
Yowza Sally! That looks awesome!
Post a Comment