I think this one will be a hit!
Playing catch with Hudson's new stuffed ball from Bompa and Nanie
Gotta love a photo of a baby eating a candy cane. Of course, it's wrapped so he really didn't get to taste it!
Shortly after Mom and Dad left, Kent's Dad and his friend came over to celebrate with us (as did Aunt Carrie and cousin Miles). They too brought the boys some lovely things and we ordered Mexican food for lunch. First choice (Chinese) closed, Second choice (Pasquales) also closed. The biggest hit for the boys were these marshmallow guns... they thought they were fantastic.

The next day (Sunday). We headed out to Kent's Moms house to celebrate Christmas with her. This was the first time I had left the neighborhood (other than for a quick trip to the store) in 2 WEEKS! I was so happy to be somewhere else!!! She cooked us a lovely breakfast and the kids got to open gifts again. :) They had a great time of course and they did their annual photo with Nana Sue. I believe I was taking a shower during this tradition so I don't have a photo. Hint, hint Nana Sue - send them my way and I will insert them *HERE*. This has been a special tradition and I'm sure the boys will love seeing the photos when they are older so they can see how they've changed through the years. In it's place I will put this photo of my darling nephew Miles trying to donate his fingers to Finley.

Time for Sally to take a blogging break... more recaps of Christmas parties to come. Kent's extended family Christmas is next followed by my extended family. Wooooooo Hoooooo! I do feel blessed to have so much family that we get to celebrate Christmas so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment