meandering ideas and photographs from a devoted wife, stay at home mommy, and part time chef who is only trying to do her best
Monday, January 12, 2009
New Years Eve
We had one of our best New Years Eve times ever. We were invited over to the Fosters house with four other couples. We had such a great time talking, eating, laughing and playing a silly game. It was such a fun group of people! All the kids made it until midnight (other than Finley of course). Spencer just about fell asleep in my arms 2 minutes to midnight. We thought the kids all did awesome... they played so well and it was almost a 7 hour play date! What I don't get is how do kids stay up until midnight and then still wake up at 6am?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are so glad that you came and had a blast.
I love your new blog look. You will have to help me do mine.
Wow! Love the new look!
Your New Years sounds like a blast. I want to be neighbors with you and Sarah!
Post a Comment