I love writing these occasionally because when the kids are older... these are some of the things I'll want to remember. These three things came out of Spencer's mouth over the last few days...
Spencer: How many best friends do I have?
Me: Hmmmmm... I don't know... can you name them?
Spencer: No... they already have names, Mom!
*******************************************
Spencer: Why does Daddy have movies about big wars? He's supposed to be an artist!
*******************************************
To "goth" like dressed woman doing kid face painting at the Library kick off event today...
Spencer: Why are you wearing a dog collar?
*******************************************
I'm telling you, at this age you really can't sensor them. But would we really want to? As long as he doesn't start asking random women if they're pregnant, we're all good. Oh wait... he HAS asked some poor woman that before. And no, she wasn't pregnant.
3 comments:
Very cute! Definately worth documenting!
Gotta love it!!!
Lol 'Why are you wearing a dog collar?' I love it! He is so funny! :)
Post a Comment