
So I read about this thing called swagbucks on this great coupon website.
Apparently, you can earn what they call "swagbucks" simply by searching the web using their search engine. One of the things you can cash your swagbucks in for is Amazon.com which is great for me. Amazon is always full of stuff I want/need. There's lots of other stuff you can win as well.
The fun part is if you refer friends, you earn bucks as they earn bucks. Sounds fun, no? I've not learned enough about it yet, but figure I search the internet anyway... why not earn a little something for doing what I arguably do best? Please use my referral link below... I'm not sure if you have to actually enter "mythreesons" for me to get credit, but of course if you did that would be good for me!
1 comment:
I WENT TO SWAGBUCKS BUT IT DIDN'T GIVE ME A SPOT FOR YOUR NAME??? I THINK IT MIGHT BE TOO COMPLICATED FOR ME =)
Post a Comment