It's been a tradition since Hudson was an infant to put together a frame every year of the boys with their "DAD" letters for Kent for Father's Day. Here are the photos we used this year. It's been a super fun and simple project and one that Kent seems to appreciate every year. Click HERE to see how much the boys have changed from last year. Oh and we don't have several of these frames throughout the house... I just swap out the photos every year. It's just something little we can do to show Kent how much we love and appreciate him.
1 comment:
I LOVE this! I was actually going to do this for Ryan for Father's Day, but when I went to Michaels (a couple days before Father's Day), they were all out of D's. Go figure! What an extremely sweet tradition and a great way to see how big the boys get each year...they've definitely changed since last year!
Post a Comment