Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oregon Coast

We had a fun time this weekend at the Oregon Coast.  We stayed at a beach house in the town of Manzanita (one of my favorite little beach towns) with Kent's Mom, sister, nephew and Grandma.  The boys had a blast playing with their little cousin, Miles and we adults snuck in a game of Phase 10 whenever we could.  We also took a great little walk through the state park.  It was a nice relaxing weekend after an intense week.  Here are a few of my favorite photos from our fun time.  Please click on any you would like to get a closer look at.

I always love that very first reaction shot of setting a baby on the sand at the beach.  He thought the sand was so cool.  He kept picking it up and dropping and watching it fall grain by grain.  Ah to see life through the eyes of a baby!




My boys

Nana Sue

A special moment for 2 brothers

Daddy is so funny!

I really love this shot of cousin Miles

Spencer helping Hudson talk on the phone to Emma & Jackson at home

Sweet times with Grandma Jeanne and Miles



Ooooooooo a slug!


Aunt Carrie & Miles


We had lots of downtime... I loved seeing the cousins hang out together

Writing in the sand was so fun for Spencer.  He loved practicing his letters and drawing pictures.

I really loved running on the beach with the boys.  I wish we had taken more time to do just this!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, what a fun trip!! Looks like my kind of weekend. Makes me wish I lived closer to the ocean.

Amanda Sue said...

Great pictures! And I had to laugh because we were also in Manzanita this weekend- it's like we secretly follow each other to all the same places. :) I am surprised I didn't see you at the library kick-off party today...

Sarah said...

We hope we can go with you some time. It looks like you had some much fun =)