Spencer had a busy last week of school with a bus trip to a local park where they got to play and then lunch at a local elementary school. I was blessed by my friend Nicole who was willing to watch the two little boys while I went and observed Spencer with his classmates. He sure loves his little friends!
Then on Thursday he had his end of year school picnic. It was another fun time to enjoy a picnic lunch with members of our community and watch the kids play and sing a few songs. My only regret this week is that my brain was little clouded with worry but I still managed to enjoy these events. I can't believe how quickly my boys are growing!
When Spencer's teacher gave him his Certificate she announced that she thought that when he grows up he'll be a "Senator or better." Spencer promptly corrected her and announced that he would be an Astronaut. He is going to miss his little friends so much this summer! I will have to be better about picking up the phone and planning play dates... we'll see how I do.
Spencer and his 2 best friends, Emma and Jackson. Jackson was in the 3's class at Spencer's school this year.

We take a photo in this tree every year (well okay, this was the second year in a row). Here is the link to last years.

No comments:
Post a Comment