Saturday, June 20, 2009

Our Garden - sprouting & producing!

Look!  Radishes!  We did a close inspection of our growing garden and found that we have food... real food!  It has been so fun for the kids to watch our garden grow... I can't wait until we get cucumbers so I can learn how to can pickles.  Everything seems to be coming along beautifully which makes me so happy.  I was skeptical when we planted everything from seeds rather than plants... Here is the before post if anyone is interested in watching the progress.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun for the boys. We also have a garden and we pick lettuce every night for our salad. The kids think, well used to, think it was so funny Daddy picked flowers from the garden and we ate it. Now they just say...Daddy getting flowers from garden? Very cute!!

I cannot wait for the other things. We have tomatoes, broccoli, beans, potatoes, artichokes, onions and kale (planting soon) What else did you plant?

Marcie said...

Wow!! It looks GREAT! Congrats and happy eating! :o)